At Jussi Beds, we want you to get the most out of your significant investment in our products and that also means giving you the assurance of our Limited Warranty Policy. Our Scandinavian Style Beds are hand built with every attention to detail and we take pride in our work. If a manufacturing defect is detected and covered under the terms and conditions of our Limited Warranty, Jussi Beds, at its option, will repair or replace the defective item to the extent stated in this policy. Jussi Beds may, at its sole option, substitute any item of the same or higher quality if the exact component is not available. Simply contact the retail store where you originally purchased your Jussi Bed for assistance.
The validity of our Limited Warranty is conditional on the following terms and conditions:
- You are the original purchaser of record from an Authorized Jussi Beds dealer.
- You have proof of your purchase evidenced by a receipt from a dealer in original form listing the purchased items.
- You can provide the law label (New materials label where applicable) from the defective product.
- You can provide transportation or freight to and from the nearest Jussi Beds dealer for repair or replacement.
Our Limited Warranty excludes any and all implied warranties on Jussi Beds products including any warranties merchantability and / or fitness for any reason or purpose whatsoever. The stated service terms contained in our Limited Warranty shall be the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy in the event of product and / or product performance failure during the Limited Warranty coverage warranty time period. Jussi Beds shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use any Jussi Beds products or for breach of this or any other express or implied warranty. Jussi Beds does not warrant that any of its products are suitable, or specifically beneficial, for any person’s medical condition. Jussi Beds makes no other warranty except what is contained in writing herein.
Limitations on implied warranties, exclusions or limitations on incidental or consequential damages may vary from country to country. Our Limited Warranty presents you with specific legal rights, which may vary from one country to another. Jussi Beds does not authorize any person or entity, including distributors, dealers and retailers, to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with our Limited Warranty
The components of your Jussi Beds bed system carry a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of your purchase. In the event of repairs and / or replacements for part of or all of the bed system, our Limited Warranty will continue to protect you from the original date of purchase.
NOTE: Jussi Beds reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the continuance of our Limited Warranty if, upon inspection, any bed system product has been found to be in an unsanitary condition or when product failure is due to causes other than manufacturing defects.
WE COVER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Jussi Scandinavian Style Beds and Mattresses carry a Limited Warranty of twenty (20) years against manufacturing defects under normal use.
The Limited Warranty covers unlikely splits in the wood frame, coils that may be loose, broken or protruding and depressions in the main Continental Mattress of 1” or more. The Jussi Beds Continental Main Mattress may not be lied upon directly and must be used in conjunction with both a Jussi Continental Box spring and a Jussi Beds Top Mattress, failing which, the Limited Warranty May Be Voided. The Top Mattress (pillow top) is expected to shape to your body with use and body impressions in the pillow top are normal and expected. See Care Tips for proper care instructions.
Top Mattress(Pillow Top):
The Excelsior Top Mattress carries a Limited Warranty of five (5) years against manufacturing defects under normal use and with customer care as provided for in our Customer Care Instructions (Please read our Customer Care Instructions). The unique construction of the Top Mattress accepts body indentations as a natural means of conforming to your body shape. Permanent body indentations are normal on this product. We recommend Flipping and rotating your Jussi Top Mattress every month during the first year and then seasonally. (Please read our Care Instructions)
The Astrid Top Mattress carries a Limited Warranty of two (3) years against manufacturing defects under normal use and with customer care as provided for in our Customer Care Instructions (Please read our Customer Care Instructions). The unique construction of the Top Mattress accepts body indentations as a natural means of conforming to your body shapes. Permanent body indentations are normal on this product. The Top Mattress is a single sleeping surface ensuring that you will never need to rotate your Scandinavian Style Main Mattress or Continental Mattress. We recommend shaking out the Top Mattress every week. (Please read our Care Instructions)
The Top Mattress is an integral part of the weight distribution feature of your Jussi Bed system and must be used while lying on top of a Jussi Scandinavian Frame Integrated Bed or Continental Main Mattress. The use of the Top Mattress in any other way may result in voiding part of or all of your Limited Warranty on this item or on all of your bed system. The use of the top mattress on your Jussi Bed ensures that the main bed below it will last for decades.
Jussi Headboards carry a Limited Warranty of two (2) years against manufacturing defects under normal use.
The back of the Headboard must be supported in its entire height and length by a solid structure such as a wall capable of supporting the weight of the headboard and the weight of a person leaning against the headboard. Improper use will result with the voiding of all of or part of the Limited Warranty.
Items not covered
Components, assemblies, items and/or damages not specifically listed in our Limited Warranty specifications that are not covered include but not limited to the following:
- Fabric (Tick) on, Top Mattresses, Scandinavian Frame Beds, Continental Box springs, Continental Main Mattresses and Headboards.
- Damage to any bed system internal and external as a result of the improper use or abuse. Damage due to improper installation of legs and center support legs. Every Jussi Box spring that is to be set up on legs requires 6 legs in Twin, TwinXL (King) and Full Size and 8 Legs in Queen Size. Failure to install all center legs may result in failure of the bed and a voided warranty. Jussi Beds can be placed into your existing bed frame without legs provided the frame provide proper edge and center support. Ask your retailer for guidance.
- Deviations in pocket spring systems as a result of sleeping in the middle of a 2 Scandinavian bed with 1 top mattress configuration. (For example, the purchase of 2 beds with 1 top mattress does not constitute 1 bed therefore requiring persons to sleep in the center of each bed and not the middle of both beds. To avoid this, beds can be ordered in 1 piece allowing users to rest in the middle of the bed without causing any stress to the pocket spring system.
- Preference on comfort and firmness levels.
- The repair or replacement of pieces, parts or assemblies other than defective items.
- Top Mattresses, Scandinavian Frame Integrated Mattress sets, Continental triple layer mattress sets, Custom Headboards or legs damages due to abuse.
- Transportation costs of any description.
This Limited Warranty must be read in conjunction with the Jussi Beds Products Care Instructions, which may affect your warranty coverage if not duly followed.
All claims and correspondence under this Limited Warranty shall be made to:
Retailer where your purchase was made evidenced by your receipt.
Thank you for your purchase
Jussi Scandinavian Beds
114 79 Stockholm